A. Difficulties in achieving pregnancy may be resolved by a gynecologist without a referral to a specialist. Many OB/GYNs can perform a basic infertility evaluation. If a problem is found during your evaluation or you are diagnosed with more complex fertility issues, it is advised to see a specialist.

Want to participate? Log In and share your thoughts.  |   Sign in   |   Sign Up Instantly!